In this section of our website, you will read about certain topics. These are:
- The types of information that we collect
- How we collect this information from you
- How we utilise this information
- With whom this information is shared
- Safeguarding minors
What type of information do we collect?
Our website may require you to provide personal information at times. This is mainly information that identifies you as an individual or may also identify an individual in connection with any promotions. This personal information may include your name, email address and phone number. We may use this information for the sole purpose of conducting promotions or providing additional material relating to such.
Certain information may also be collected pertaining to a user, which is made available via your use of this website. We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the non-personal information is collected. The non-personal information consists of technical information transmitted by your device and aggregated usage information. This can contain certain software and hardware information about your device and the referring page that linked you to our website. It can also contain information about the type of browser that you use, the operating system of the device, operator, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked or registered to our site.
How do we collect information from you?
The information that we collect is either submitted directly by you (personal information) or transmitted automatically from your device using standard technologies (non-personal information). The latter of these incorporates cookies, digital identifiers, log files, web beacons and other similar technologies.
Our website uses different types of cookies, which are:
- Session cookies. These cookies store themselves temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system. They will automatically delete themselves from your device when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies. These are solely read by our website, saved on your computer for a fixed period and not deleted when the browser closes. These cookies come into play when we need to know who you are for any repeat visits of the website.
- Third party cookies. These are set by other websites who run content on the page you’re viewing. For example, third party analytics companies may monitor and analyse out web access.
You can remove cookies if you wish, simply by following the instructions of your chosen browser. However, should you choose to disable these, some features of our website may not operate properly. This may limit and lower your online experience at GamblingApps.com.
How do we utilise the information that we collect?
As well as all of the reasons that we previously spoke of, we use and share personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the full services of our website to you (i.e. to enable content sharing, to allow you to follow other users’ shared content…)
- To identify you and authenticate your access to certain features of the website.
- To stay in contact with you and keep you informed on the latest updates.
- To provide advertisements to you when you use our website.
- To analyse user content as well as other content that you view when accessing our website.
- To perform research or conduct anonymous analysis to further improve and customise our website to your needs.
- To test changes to the website and make improvements relating to its functionality.
- To provide support and to troubleshoot our website and respond to your queries.
If you provide us with an email address, we may transfer this information to our marketing affiliates or our other subsidiaries in order to provide you with interesting updates and marketing offers or promotional material. This information is only given to the extent required to perform such purposes.
Our website is not designed to be utilised by persons under the age of 18. Therefore, the services of this website and any that are linked to it should not be accessed by minors and their information should not be provided.
We reserve the right to access and verify any personal information from you. In the event that we become aware that a user is under the age of 18 and has shared any information, we will discard it.